Friday, October 8, 2010

Few minutes ago, my sister gave me a link.. i click it and the tittle of the link is Makes Me Think - Today's Thought -Provoking Life Stories. i read and read, as i reach the middle part, i begun to tear.. then i recall back the things that i've done, the good things,although nobody saw it, but it made me happy. for the bad things, i regreted and move on to be better. For now, i may not be the greatest nurse on earth, but i know what it means to nurse a heart. not to brag about how many good deeds i've done, but nursing a heart isn't easy.

i remember when i was about to enter the operating theater for my submucosa diathermy surgery done on my nose, i felt scared. but the whole OT team member was very nice to me. from the nurses to the doctors. they smile at me and calmed me by assuring me that everything will be alright. they nursed my heart before i fell asleep under the general anaesthesia.

there was a homeless Indian man always sleeping at a sidewalk beside Public Bank at old town,PJ. For the past 3 years in college, as often i go old town, the old man will be there, sleeping with his saliva drooling out. And it makes me wonder, is he hungry? is he cold? when was the last time he had a bath? Finally, one day... i took the courage to buy a loaf of bread and a bottle of mineral water. i left the plastic bag beside him while he was sleeping. Few minutes later, i checked on him, the Indian man left, but i saw all the bread and water was finish. that day i felt so happy and contented. Nobody saw, but God saw. it made me happy. Few months later, i don't see that man anymore. i wonder where he went.

Few months ago, on a Sunday evening, my friends me invited for dinner. i was undecided.i asked my mom can i go dinner with my friends. she hesitate, but said i could still go out with my friends. anyhow i still stayed home, had dinner with family. after dinner it occur ed to me, my mom is sick, but she took the effort to make delicious soup for whole family. i love you mummy.

No comments: